Harvard College, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
All teaching and learning is being conducted in-person.
Division of Continuing Education (DCE)
DCE is primarily running programs and courses online through the Spring. Learn more.
All FAS buildings and spaces are open or accessible by HUID. Please follow local guidance when accessing administrative offices.
Campus Events & Gatherings
The FAS is currently following the University’s guidance for campus events and gatherings.
- All attendees must wear a mask except when actively eating and drinking in approved or pre-determined areas.
- Gatherings in Harvard residence halls and dormitories should be limited and may not exceed 25 people at any time.
- Larger gatherings must be University-sponsored and supervised.
- Masks are not required for fully vaccinated people.
- Unvaccinated people should wear masks and physically distance (when possible).
Visitors and Guests to Campus
The FAS is currently following the University’s guidance on visitors/guests to campus.
Visitors and Guests
There are no restrictions to visitors and guests at this time. All visitors and guests must be informed of and abide by current University policies.
Classroom Visitors and Guests
More information on visitors and guests to classrooms can be found on the Office of Undergraduate Education's website.
- All Harvard dining halls and eateries are open to residential students, off-campus students with meal plans, and residential staff.
- Masks may only be removed when actively eating and drinking and must be replaced as soon as finished eating and before leaving your chair. More information can be found on the Environmental Health and Safety's Guide to Face Coverings (PDF).